Friday, July 20, 2012

Check This One Out :)

One of my new favorite blogs: http://dressagecurmudgeon.blogspot.com/  (Thank you Enginerd...) now I have even more fun reads to distract me from all the other stuff I should be doing....I laughed so hard I cried while reading this blog.

Rode Scout pony again today. We even did some canter work! It is amazing how much stronger I am after just a few weeks of riding and how much better he is gettin gevery day! This marks the end of the 3rd week of consistent riding. Not sure how long I will be able to continue due to other commitments, but boy, I have loved being back in the saddle on a regular basis. I have been doing as much 2-point as I can stand, but need lots more hours of it. Hopefully my butt is firming up enough to be attractive to my hubby again so he will encourage me to continue riding... :) A girl can dream, can't she?

I sent off Scout's back tracings to Trumbull Mountain Saddlery today. Hopefully the Lexington saddle will be a good candidate for us. I need to post the photos of the tracings, but just haven't had a chance yet. We shall see what happens with the saddle journey and I will keep you posted.

We have family coming in tomorrow - hubby's cousin we haven't seen in 3 years! She's been teaching English in Vietnam, so we are SO excited to see her! Hubby's other cousin is also here from Virginia, and these 2 cousins have never met, so this should be fun!



No comments: