Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Few Favorite Photos

Here are a few of my favorite photos.

The below 2 photos were taken last April. D is on Tonto and I'm on Maggie. It was the last time I rode Maggie. She is now a pasture ornament, enjoying her time lounging around the pasture in her favorite spots. She turned 30 years old this year.

Here are some of my favorite shots of D and Tonto.

This is my middle son B. He's not much into riding yet, but maybe he will be when he gets a little older. Right now Leggos and swimming are his thing.

Yep, B loves to wear goggles in the bath tub! I love this shot, too. My Dad snapped this one in April 2007. Filly and I are sharing a quiet moment after some time on the longe line.
Just wanted to share a few of my favorite photos. Thank you for stopping by!
I'll post an update on the erosion with photos later. Lots of damage. Ugh.

1 comment:

BaxtersMum said...

I love your dad - he takes the best pictures ever.