Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Belated Easter!

Sorry for the delay in posting. Things have been very busy with work (traveling some) and after school activities lately, so there has been no extra time to post.

Here is a photo from Easter taken in my parents' yard in Pike Road.
Notice the little white flowers? I believe they are called crocus. They are prolific in Pike Road, and they have become my favorite part of spring. I love how they form a flowing sea of white in the horse and cow pastures this time of year. They are so beautiful.
Work in Progress was kind enough to give me a blog award. I was so touched and honored! I will
post it soon so I can share it with you.
Hope some of you are able to ride while the weather is pretty!

2 comments:

SunnySD said...

Thanks for stopping by and checking up. It never quite seems to get less crazy, does it? I'm finally getting caught up with all my reading!

Such a lovely Easter shot - and adorable pics of your birthday girl and B with Tonto. Hopefully you have two more riders in the family :) And I know exactly what you mean about wanting the ponies handy in the backyard. Won't that be amazing when it finally happens!

♥ helen said...

Beautiful family picture. It`so green and beautiful at your place, in Norway the snow has just melted...