Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Progress

My husband is so tired of my nagging, he decided he would start the fence rather than shooting me. :) We still have a long way to go, but there is progress!
It is beautiful and will go well with our property.
Since it is a two-rail, we'll be stringing hot wire between the rails to keep little Tonto in. He currently lives behind a two-strand electric fence, so it won't be new to him.

Anyway, just wanted to give a quick update on the wonderfully sweet progress! My hubby is digging the post holes by hand, so he really deserves a big hug.

The kids have been helping, too - so this is turning into a great family project!
I'll keep you posted as I am able to.
Thanks for visiting!




2 comments:

Beth said...

The fence looks great. Your hubby is doing a great job! Do you rent him out?

BaxtersMum said...

YAY YAY YAY