Saturday, September 13, 2008

I Love It!

One of my very best friends who I talk about a lot in this blog, e-mailed a gift to me last week. One of her friends does water colors, so she did one of Buck from my favorite photo of him.

But you know artists. They are their own biggest critics. S said her friend didn't like the background in this one, so she wanted to do another. I have to say that I believe this version is absolutely beautiful. She captured Buck to a T.

See what you think:

Hey S, please tell your kind and very talented friend that if she did this awesome on the water color above, I can't wait to see the next one she does!

1 comment:

Pony Girl said...

That looks great! I love water color! I need to start painting again. Sigh. Now that I'm blogging, I haven't been keeping up on some of my other hobbies.