Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thank you Sunny in SD!

Wow! I am so totally honored to receive this award


from a new and wonderful friend I have come to know in this exciting world of blogging, It's Sunny in SD. This is a blog I came across one day on another site I frequent, and now read it every chance I get. :) Thank you so much Sunny D!


It's now my turn to share this award.


In no particular order, here are a few of the ladies whose blogs I've come to look forward to seeing updated...


Like Sunny D, I'd like to reserve the right to nominate a couple more down the road as I happen across them!

The catch is.............there are a few rules:

The winner can put the logo on her blog.
Link the person from whom you received your award.
Nominate at least 3 other blogs, but as many as 7 (or more!).
Put links of those blogs on your blog.
Leave a message on the blogs of those you have nominated.

So, go nominate your friends' blogs so the award can be passed along to those so well deserving. :)

Thanks again Sunny!

1 comment:

manymisadventures said...

Thank you very much! I feel very loved.