Thursday, March 24, 2011

Don't wake me if I'm dreaming!

Well, it is finally happening! The ponies are coming to live with us tomorrow! It all started with a plan to bring Tonto to the house for our daughter's 6th birthday party - I asked her if she'd like to have a "pony party" - a very last minute idea, and she responded with a huge "YES!," so hubby, 3 kids, the wonderful neighbors and I got to work preparing for Tonto to just come stay the weekend. Well, one thing led to another, and now we have a fence, the stalls are almost complete, and everything is kind of just falling into place. I can't believe it. It has been a dream for so long, and now that it is just on the verge of coming true, I am terrified something is going to happen to prevent it from all working out. Don't you hate it when you have those feelings? Everything seems so perfect, then BOOM. The rug is yanked out from under you and you fall flat on your face, dreams and all. So, if I'm dreaming, please don't wake me up!

I promise I will post photos soon -

Happy Riding!

No comments: