Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, to My Middle Baby!

Today is B's birthday!!! He is the Big 7 today!!

Don't you love the candles? We were at my parents' house to celebrate B's birthday with my folks and Mom only had a few birthday candles. She looked around until she found these beauties! B thought it was great, but it was a little hard to blow all seven out at one time with them being different heights. I am sure his birthday wish will still come true.

Say "cheeeeese!"

Here is B with one of his amazing Lego creations. He makes the most incredible things! His birthday wish list mostly consisted of specific Lego kits that he picked off the Lego website...and a Wii.

Happy Birthday B!!! We love you and hope this is one of the best birthdays ever!

3 comments:

Brian said...

Happy Birthday Brandon! I can't believe you are seven years old and in the second grade. I want you to know how proud I am of you! You are my most favorite seven year old in the whole world! I love you buddy!

Dat

BaxtersMum said...

you need to watch out for those middle kids - they are trouble.

Just ask Greg.

fssunnysd said...

Happy Birthday, B!