Saturday, June 14, 2008

About Pike Road Girl


Thanks for visiting Pike Road Girl's blog. She doesn't know that I am starting her a blog tonight, but I was trying to think of another way for her to have an outlet for her love of horses until we get our property ready to bring her ponies to our home. Pike Road Girl and I have been married for going on 9 years and have three pretty darn good children. We met in college and became best buds. I think we still are, but life starts passing you by when work and children come into the mix. Pike Road Girl loves horses and pretty much anything else that doesn't talk back (dogs, cats, rabbits, fish, hermit crabs, plants etc...) She doesn't really know how much I really appreciate her under appreciated ability to handle all of the things that she does on a daily basis. I thought this blog would be a good time for me say some of these things and then send her on her way with her very own blog. If your looking for someone who shares your love of horses (and all other animals and plants and the environment) then you have come to the right place. Pike Road girl is truly one of God's greatest gifts to this world. She is the friendliest person you will ever meet and will try to help anyone with troubles. Welcome to Pike Road Girl's Blog. I hope you enjoy it as much as I know she will! I love you honey!

3 comments:

sisundermoud said...

Hey pikeroadgirl! I am waiting patiently to read a blog from you. :) When did your love for horses start? and what is the biggest reason you think you adore horses so much?

BaxtersMum said...

omg

I think I just threw up.

:b

Peverill said...

A good blog and has a nice human side.